Old January 12th 05, 05:36 PM
Tom

He's not riding Georgia this year, he's already said that. He'll be
in Europe riding Spring classics at that time of the year.

He's not going to build a velodrome just to attempt the hour record,
that would be incredibly stupid when there are already fast tracks out
there.

The so-called "new" team is not that much different from the old team,
so I'm not sure what you're talking about saying if they show their
ability. For most of the team, their abilities on the bike have
already been seen in the past whether they were riding for what was
Postal, or other teams in Division I. It's not like they went out and
got a bunch of guys who had never raced before, or were neo pros. I'd
say the depth on Discovery this year is incredible. Lots of guys who
have good results with lots of experience.

Tom