Old October 18th 04, 06:16 AM
Shabby

Default grease stains

xisle Wrote:
It's the grease on the carpet that's a problem. I've tried a fe
different carpet cleaners that didn't really work too well. I've ha
professional cleaners in and they just changed the colour of the spots
It wouldn't be a problem if it was my carpet, but I rent.

Big Kev's Stain Free is the only thing I've successfully used to ge
grease off carpet, and you get to say "I'M EXCITED" a lot and wear ba
shirts when you use it (which makes the purchase worthwhile i
itself).

The other approach is to just say taht the grease spots were alread
there when you moved in (there's usually something about marks o
carpet in any condition report - as long as you remove the same numbe
of spots as you make there's not much they can do)

--
Shabby