Old October 14th 04, 02:49 AM
byron27

Default Okay so who's a sooky lala?

hippy Wrote:
"Resound"
It was a trifle wet. I don't know whether there's extra grit on th

road
the outer 'burbs, but despite the mudguards, after the commute hom

(Kno
City to Oakleigh for those who care) the raw amount of dirt an

genera
roa
crap on my backpack and arse was remarkable. The bike is stil

filthy, an

rode in again this morning. I'm a baaaaaaaaaad bike owner

Man, I literally had a "pile" of dirt in my bath
just from squeezing out the sprayed-up roa
grit from a wet ride a while back
I always thought it was the water that mad
arm warmers/leg warmers heavy, now I thin
it's the kilo of dirt embedded in them! ;-

hippy

dirty bikes have more character dont you know!

--
byron2