Old February 7th 18, 07:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 07/02/18 03:56, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/6/2018 1:52 PM, sms wrote:
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking
it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too
good for it to stop working that soon.

Some of my bikes have dynamos that are 30 years old. They just keep
going and going and going...

I bet the lights don't, as he peers at a collection of CYOs[1] and a
recently defunct Flat-S. Tbf the Flat S is around 7 years old.

[1] Not one lasted 18 months, they simply aren't waterproof imho.