Old August 10th 15, 12:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Rolf Mantel

Default AG: Safety Equipment for Bicycles

Am 04.08.2015 um 18:10 schrieb Frank Krygowski:
I've read that for some folks, problems may be caused by extra-strong
eye dominance. I'm right eye dominant, but have my mirror on my left
glasses temple. I eventually realized I blink every time I turn my
attention to the mirror.

I'm also right-eye dominant with the mirror on the left eye. I started
using the glasses mirror around age 25, and it took me a few hour of
training / weeks of usage until I was fully utilizing the mirror.
I guess the mirror even helped me to protect my good eyesight on the
left eye (which was getting lazy compared to the excellent eye sight of
the right eye at the time).

Rolf "at 45, no need for glasses yet" Mantel