Old June 26th 13, 01:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! 1 airlifted off Piestewa Peak after mountain-biking injury

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:13:51 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
When you look in the mirror are you happy with what you see? No credability in the academic environmental world, a bad reputation for promoting others suffering, being arrested, rejected by university professors. Have you considered taking any medication for your depression?

Since all charges were dismissed, all of your comments are worthless. As usual. You forgot that my Ph.D. is in psychology. Your AMATEUR psychologizing is worthless. Just sour grapes. You can't defend mountain biking, so you attack the messenger (anyone who tells the truth about mountain biking). DUH!