Old April 8th 18, 10:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Rohloff Speedbone with Chainstay Mounts

On 04/07/2018 03:40 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Tosspot:
I don't particularly want a mungo torque arm if I can get away with
it.

I had the same feeling - also with two Rohloff hubs, and I went the
SpeedBone route.

But, for reasons I cannot recall, I wound up with a bike that would
not accept the SpeedBone; so, to maintain interchangeability among
wheels, I reverted to the Rohloff torque arm, replacing the radiator
hose clamps with multiple wraps of electrical tape - which works
because all the force is pressing the arm against the chain stay.

Tell you what: I got used to it and now SpeedBones are just a dim
memory.

When I've finished buggering about I will post the success or other wise
of using the standard plate and the rack/fender mount point.