Old December 16th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Howdy all,
I finished a new movie.

A post on my blog about it:

http://tinyurl.com/68rjr8

A direct link to download the High Quality movie, H.264 encoded (get
quick time), 22 MB, 1:59 runtime:

'[image:
http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog...enshot-v1.png]
' (http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/movies/MUNI_v1.mov)

Featuring: Chuck, Corbin, Jason, Louise, Bevan and appearances of
Kevin.

There is a small section of my riding my 24" geared muni in high gear
(it says "Corbin / High Gear" before the section).

I also have a YouTube version, but the quality is so crappy that I
don't even want to post the link. Find it under my youtube user:
corbinstreehouse if you want to see that version.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com