Old March 7th 09, 05:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

Default Shared cycle path - auditorially distracted pedestro-kretinsstepping into the path of cycles

On Mar 6, 2:51*pm, lardyninja wrote:
aigle_de_la_route wrote, On 06/03/2009 13:43:

In article ,
*"Light of Aria" wrote:

I am quite worried what my 35 Kilos of Bike
plus 84 Kilos of me plus 10 Kilos of luggage at 20KPH would inflict on an
errant mutt-brained pedestrian.

No more than they deserve.

What an asinine comment. When there are vulnerable and unpredictable
road users around, just bloody well slow down.

Yep, that's all you have to do. Just "slow down" (from some arbitrary
speed to some lesser arbitrary speed) and vulnerable road users are
magically protected from any type of error. Rejoice, everyone, road
safety is simplicity itself after all.