Old October 21st 17, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Build it and they won't come

On 10/21/2017 9:57 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:49:01 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

How many rounds does a private citizen's gun really need to fire in one
minute? And why do you pick that number?

As many as he likes and it is none of your F-ing business. Have you got that Frank? Other people's Constitutional rights are theirs and not your business to stick your nose into.

Hmm. I thought I had a constitutional right to discuss the contents of
the constitution. Sounds like you're trying to act like a dictator!

If you made a comment like that in front of me I'd slap you around.

:-) That's very funny, Tom!

--
- Frank Krygowski