Old October 30th 17, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Innertube Stems

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 11:15:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 5:33:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Also when I looked up the price of these tubes in England they certainly were cheaper. However, with shipping included they were quite a bit cheaper from Wisconsin. One European source had $7.50 per tube plus $11.98 shipping apiece.

Wisconsin was $32 for four plus free shipping.

Wow. I will refrain from talking about your stupidity, but...

Here is a link to Michelin smooth stem tubes sold by Merlin Cycles in England.

https://www.merlincycles.com/bike-in...brand=michelin

The 80mm stem tubes are $4.58 each.

And here is Merlin's shipping costs. https://www.merlincycles.com/shipping.html

"United States:Free shipping on most goods over $66.50. Under $66.50 costs from $6.65"

Order 15 tubes and its free shipping. Or order 4 tubes and $50 of other bicycle parts and its free shipping.

Gee, I will refrain from laughing in your stupid face since you are unable to understand an F-ing thing. The AirComp tube on your site is $12.13 down from a normal $19.

But don't let sheer ignorance stop you from shooting your mouth off like the idiot you are.