Old August 17th 05, 05:35 AM
cc

Default I guess that makes three things the guy's done right.

wrote in message
oups.com...

JohnH wrote:

Axis of evil my ass. What a moron.

N. Korea? Yeah, they might have a nuke, and might use it. Evil.

Iran? Same.

Iraq? Toothless. But an easy target, with a stupid leader.

Hit the weak sister to scare the stronger targets. But only works if
the weak sister is totally pacified.

See the crappy position yet?

Iran would have been the better target. The population actually
supports the U.S.

Except for the fact that they're ten years out from nuclear capability.
Therefore we must treat them even more like children, and state that they
are not responsible enough to even set up civilian nuclear power. Maybe the
idea is that if you pronounce nuclear "nukular" enough times, the public
won't pay attention to the difference between the words "power" and "weapon"
following it.

That brings up a more important point: why should a nation with thousands of
nuclear weapons have any right to act as the enforcer of non-proliferation?
We're not just holding, we are actively building AND developing. Who are we
to talk?