Old March 30th 05, 01:16 AM
bbaka

Pat Lamb wrote:
Colorado Bicycler wrote:

" I'm too old to change that much."

And just when is that magic age when you are too old to change that
much?

Please tell me so I will know when to stop changing!!

Maggie's older than you, because she thinks she's too old to change!

.... even though you may have 20-25 years on her.

Pat

You change a little every day, both physically and mentally, and you can
direct both changes to be better or worse. The only change you can't
control is the final one that we all face, either at 21 or 121. Even
then you don't stop changing, not even when full of embalming fluid, and
100 years after that you will have changed a lot, for the worse.

Now, everybody go out and shoot for the 121 mark.

Bill Baka