Old May 13th 17, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Season progresses

No long-sleeve undershirt, do-rag instead of scarf. Much more
comfortable. I'm still wearing two pairs of tights.

This is the first time I've needed sunscreen on my arms this spring.
Almost forgot, and had to re-invent the technique for putting it on.

Just dug out my mesh-back gloves and threw the plastic gloves into the
laundry. Now I have to resume sun-screening the backs of my hands at
every stop.

The leather of the summer gloves needs a little oil. I think the best
way to apply it will be to Eucerin my hands before I wear them.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net