Old September 8th 18, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Bus racks

On 2018-09-08 00:48, Ned Mantei wrote:
On 07-09-18 21:43, Joerg wrote:
There are lots of people in this world who are taller than 6ft and
need large frame sizes.

For an example, at this link click on the picture of Jobst Brandt on his
bicycle:
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/nort...gadfly-dies-80

His bike looks like it has an unusually short wheel base. Mine is 102cm
and the bike frame was custom-fitted when I bought it.

I haven't tried whether it fits the bus racks, just was surprised that
it was longer than a friends 26" MTB. We were riding light rail together
and had to hold the bikes side by side in the train at either end.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/