Old July 11th 18, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default drill/tap in frames

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 17:01:09 -0700 (PDT), jbeattie
wrote:

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 10:54:54 AM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
What's an egineer?

http://media.nj.com/entertainment_im...0896-large.jpg It's a six year degree program at MIT.
-- Jay Beattie.

Ummm... thanks, I think. The results of over-egineering are epidemic.
Some examples:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/07/kitchen-appliances-that-bite.html

I have one of the egg cube makers shown:
https://www.thegreenhead.com/2006/10/egg-cuber-makes-square-eggs.php

I worked on a relatives chicken ranch for a summer when I was a
pre-teen. Unfortunately, I was rather useless because I treated the
chickens like pets, not food or egg producers. I got along better
with the machinery. Fast forward about 7 years, and I'm attending an
agricultural college slowly morphing into an engineering college. To
get enough classes to avoid getting drafted, I found myself taking
agricultural classes. I also started wearing cowboy boots, a string
tie, and hanging around the horse unit. No poultry experience, but
plenty with agricultural machinery.

I can't imaging MIT with a poultry department. Maybe they're working
on an egg drop project?
https://www.google.com/search?q=egg+drop+project&tbm=isch

--
Jeff Liebermann