Old January 15th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Default Petty Unicycle Company, Arvada Colorado?

petty wrote:
My dad helped my brother build a tall unicycle and rode it in Grand
Junction CO and was in the Guiness Book of Records for a minute before
someone rode a taller one. Linda

Cool Bump, thanks for chiming in Petty!!

Is this your brother??
[image:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...cle/uni45.jpg]

We found your tall unicycle in Grand Junction...check out this thread
and how the bike shop saved it from the trash pile:
http://tinyurl.com/2dtzra

Tell us more about the giant giraffe, You may wish to go see it
displayed and talk with the owners of the shop, I'm sure they would
love to talk with you!!

As a unicyclist from Colorado it is interestng to learn some of the
history!!

--
Bondo
http://www.usenet.com