Old February 26th 18, 05:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 8:35:22 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
You would think that with modern technology, you could come up with a highly efficient dyno/light with a shaped beam pattern but not necessarily StVZO and a killer stand light, which probably means using the dyno as a charger. When the bicycle new age arrives, I'm sure that will happen. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/65...0a983373df.jpg

Considering the history of the autobahn and the autostrada and the Routes Nationale in France, what you're really pining for is a Fourth Reich. Mind you, Mr Trump, very unconservatively, is keen on massive infrastructure investment.

As an economist, I think he's fighting with himself: you can't have both high prior unemployment in a growing economy and massive infrastructure expenditure without inviting high wage inflation, for which business will curse you immediately, and the workingman shortly after he discovers his fatter wage packet buys nothing more.

Andre Jute
A dispassionate view