Old September 3rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Marz

Default "Local couple seriously hurt in Nisene Marks mountain bike accident"

On Sep 1, 10:20 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 21:42:38 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"

wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:35:50 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

Yet another cynical exploitation of the pain of others to suit this
trolling ****wit's Holy Jihad against mountain biking. Why does
Vandeman post **** like this? It's so that we all know what a
complete **** he is. Well done, Mike, once again you reinforce the
conclusion that you are utterly devoid of human decency.

Au contraire, dum dum. I'm the only one who really CARES about the
welfare of mountain bikers -- enough to warn them. The rest of you
dishonest people would rather sweep this reality under the rug: see
how you delete the entire message, before posting your worthless
remarks? QED

Why waste your time with an activity that is so very unlikely to
result in death or serious injury?

Precisely because that's not true. We hear of a serious injury or
death just about every week. PER HOUR, mountain biking is MUCH more
dangerous than driving.

That would be a LIE micky-boy.