Old September 27th 09, 08:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Opus[_2_]

Default Nurse Brain-Injured by a Mountain Biking "Accident"!

On Sep 27, 6:43 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
snip

Opus, car-free since 1995, victim of terrorist attack 08/31/01

The degree of denial among mountain bikers is amazing!

Wrong again banana brain, I only rode a mountain bike because the
roads where I lived were so bad that I had to have suspension to keep
a headlight on to ride home from my 2nd shift job. My regular road
bike would only keep a headlight for about 10 miles before it would
shake off the bracket or destroy the bracket.

I just think you are a nut case with no redeeming social qualities.