Old November 20th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Bicycles in LA

On 11/20/2017 11:51 AM, wrote:
bunkers... everything KTLA and more ...nice weather

we reflected to Trump's knee jerk into the Wall from the Border Patrol fight ...

WTH do we do with the retarded psycho- social pop ?

camping at Organ Pipe on the MX/AZ border n driving north up the one road access near dawn we always pass well turned out pickups loaded to 10' n over cab with furniture and woven draping hairdos of not bad looking at distance bicycles ahgoin south zoooom.

Very pro looking.

Actually I did see that in text on KTLA but the LA Times had
photos.

Wall, what wall?
https://civiliansgi.com/index.php/20...-deportations/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/w...s-program.html