Old July 7th 20, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Drivers STILL using Liverpool pop-up lane as a 'car park' after double yellows installed

On 02:19 7 Jul 2020, Mike Collins said:

On Tuesday, 7 July 2020 01:38:58 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2020 20:17, Mike Collins wrote:
On Monday, 6 July 2020 02:02:29 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2020 00:44, Mike Collins wrote:
On Sunday, 5 July 2020 16:35:29 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 05/07/2020 16:29, Mike Collins wrote:

I am the reason the universe exists, when I die the universe will
cease to be.

That was suspected. Thank you for confirming it.

All of which is irrelevant.

"Irrelevant" to what?

The photo shows a car parked on the footway, on double yellow lines
and obstructing a cycleway. Do you condone or condemn the driver,
those are the only options available to you.

I ask why a city council would wish to interfere in such a manner
with the lives of the residents (of whom there are several hundred
along the 300 yards or so of Kingsley Road, between Upper Parliamant
Street and Princes Gate.

Other than for virtue-signalling, of course.

It's not as though Kingsley Road is a main route, not that you would
know that.

Just answer the question, do you condone or condemn the motorist for
parking on the footway?

Parking on a footway?

Is that what they residents were doing?

Yes, the photo clearly shows it. Do you condone or condemn this?

Justification for motorists obstructing the footway snipped

As Simon has already pointed out, the motorist should not park on double
yellow lines.

By the way, are you feeling better after your psychotic outburst the other
day? I mean this one: