Old July 1st 03, 06:58 PM
zeldabee

Default Any helmet laws successfully overturned?

(John Bartley K7AAY (ex-KGH2126)) wrote:
On 30 Jun 2003 20:39:18 GMT, zeldabee wrote:
(John Bartley K7AAY (ex-KGH2126)) wrote:

Please also visit brainplace.com, where a pediatric psychiatrist uses
brain scans to prove small head trauma can have drastic impact on
skils, abilities and temprament.

...And spelling, I'd imagine... ;o)

Yes, ma'am. Guilty as charged.

But was it Webster, or Clemens, who found folks boring if they only knew
one way to spell a word?

Could even be George Bernard Shaw or Lincoln, I suppose, who knows. Maybe
Bartleby would know...I just thought it was funny in context.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/