Old October 13th 05, 08:08 PM
Eric Babula

Default '...a honk and a wave!...'

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
:

"Hell and High Water" wrote in message
.net...
Thought I'd share this touching story with you this morning.

Excellent. I occasionally come upon Bianchi fans in a similar way
on this side of the pond.

Cheers, helen s

Funny! I've come across a number of female Trek 800 fans in kind of a
similar fashion!!!

They roll down their passenger-side window and yell, "Get the f#@k off
the road!" Of course, I can only imagine that they're hoping to stop and
ask me for a date (cuz I don't know any famous Trek 800 racers).

But, their boyfriend just speeds off before the conversation can
continue between her and me. Oh, well...

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA