Old December 20th 17, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 22:56:51 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Like I would trust some smelly sweaty thick pillock on a bicycle to treat
me.
I know a few cyclists, none have an IQ bigger than their shoe size.
Simon, are you gay?

They're all gay, why do you think they wear tight shorts?

They aren't. But you ARE, or why would you be wearing NO underwear, keep
BRAGGING about it and consider women the devil's spouse, you gay ******?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"I don't wear underwear, but boxers are more comfortable than briefs. Why