Old May 17th 17, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default torque wrench issues

wrote in message
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 1:28:07 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 10:54:42 AM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 2:21:53 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:28:37 PM UTC-7, Ian Field wrote:
"David Scheidt" wrote in message
news Ian Field wrote:

:"David Scheidt" wrote in message
:news : Joy Beeson wrote:
: :On Wed, 03 May 2017 07:30:42 +0700, John B Slocomb
: wrote:
:
: : You mean there were no rusty roofs until acid rain was
invented?
:
: :Rain has always been acid. That's why southern Indiana is
hollow.
:
: Limestone is soluable in distilled water.

:Most people seem to believe the exact opposite - pollution is
most
widely
:blamed for erosion of decorative limestone architecture.

Please explain how what I wrote implies that pollution does
not
damage
limestone.

Can't explain how I read limestone and thought sandstone -
dealing
with
the
****-ant kook Tom must be more tiring than I thought.

For you everyone is a ****ant that you have to argue with.

Can't even remember if I've ever used that expression on Usenet
before -
you
were certainly worthy of making an exception.

"Can't even remember" appears to be your problem.

Forgetful isn't as bad as ****wit.

Well with a vocabulary like yours you should graduate from grade school
any year now.

Nah - you just skipped over the big words and pretended they weren't
there.

My but you take a lot of space just to say "Duhhhhh".

Why would I imitate the noises you make?!!!