Old December 4th 17, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS

Is there a power rating? 100 lux at 10 meters, as the STVZO test requires, is exceedingly bright. I'm hesitant to state they "must" be drawing at least so much power, but my gut feeling is that its in a range that a single LED can't handle.
Anyone can rate a light without stating the distance. My single LED 325 lumen measures 33 lux at 10, 500+ lumen measures 50 lux, and the best of the others on the market, such as Supernova's 205 lm that's standard equipment on many e-bikes, measure 25 lux at 10 meters, at most.