Old December 14th 17, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andy

Default Brightest tail light

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 2:24:33 PM UTC-6, JQ wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:13 PM, Andy wrote:
I am looking to buy the brightest bike tail light.

Looking for recommendations.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi,

I had a name brand that 2 watt rear light costs like $35 at LBS. Don't
remember the name but it eventually broke so i bought a no name from
China off of Ebay and it worked just as well for around $10 and those
have lasted longer! I use it on blinking (most state laws says light is
to be non blinking, never had a police say anything negative) because
you become more visible! The light is one of the brightest and on
blinking you get over well over 100 hrs on the alkaline batteries. I've
only seen one light brighter, it was huge, batteries didn't last long
and it was super expensive...

--
Ride fast, ride hard, ride for health and enjoyment... Coach JQ Dancing
on the edge

---

Thanks.