Old March 14th 17, 07:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default AG: Light, light, and there is no light.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:59:44 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Over on rec.bicycles.tech there's a long thread that consists of the
same two posts being badmintoned back and forth, each side so intent
on defeating the enemy that no communication can take place. Such

As I posted there, "My lights are better then your lights" which
pretty well sums up all the points that have been discussed to date
:-)

But cheer up, I believe the discussion about "toe overlap: is gaining
ground :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.