Old February 6th 18, 07:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Horst link bending forces

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:36:17 AM UTC+1, Emanuel Berg wrote:
AMuzi wrote:

A complete bike is normally attributed to the
framebuilder, that is, a classic Masi
frame(Milano built with British tube & French
lugs) sold in Chicago and assembled with Dura
Ace is considered an Italian bicycle.

Speaking of Dura Ace, I have never actually
seen it/them - they are made in Japan,
I take it?

What about Ultegra [Di2], 105,
Tiagra, Positron?

I've heard that the regular cyclist isn't
benefited from or won't even experience
a difference moving from Ultegra to Dura Ace.
Except for when it fails and s/he has to
acquire spare parts...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573