Old March 17th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Riders I meet

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:59:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Yeah, cordiality is at the extreme end of the nice scale. I was
driving in Austin once and kept making all kinds of mistakes since I
was lost, the people behind me were being extremely polite and patient
to the point of being irritating. I felt that I needed to be curse but
nobody would do so. I needed some balance. I didn't want to be in NYC,
where I would have been shot and run over.

By population, where do you think someone is more likely to be shot --
NYC or Texas?