Old April 20th 18, 07:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default today's ride

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 6:10:13 AM UTC+1, Joy Beeson wrote:

Commercial jerseys don't have *enough* pockets. There are things that
must come with me when I leave the bike, such as my wallet and keys
and reading glasses, and there are things that I must get at without
dismounting, such as my handkerchief, pocket watch, and notebook.

(I pull off and stop before using the last two, of course.)

You could join the 21st century and fit a cheap bike computer like the Sigma BC509, which will tell you the time at a glance.

If you don't want to descend quite that far into nerdiness, the Altura Night Vision Evo jacket has four ziippered pockets, one the normal one across the lower back, plus three on the front. Reading glasses would most handily slip into the outside breast pocket

AJ