Old August 24th 04, 02:41 PM

Yup, you can get a longer stem and/or one with a greater rise. You can also
look for a pair of riser handlebars if you're currently running flat bars.

Im pretty sure they are flat bars. So a set of riser
handlebars might be an easier better fix than changing
stem out huh?

Any specific recommendations of a GOOD quality set of
riser bars to buy?

That said, you may not be all that fond of how the bike handles with the new
hardware on it.

True.

Or, you could sell the Hab and buy a bike that fits. You'd certainly take a $$
hit, but it's you'd have a bike that fits.

Yeah I thought of that as well.... just sell the bike
take my loss and buy another bike. Actually my main
form of riding is commuting to work.....so a Hab cross
bike might be a better "type" of bike for that huh?