Old August 25th 04, 02:16 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

dave-includes all the post. mCrux Wrote:
Last December I commuted 30 miles a day on an old Specialized Allez
Sport
that increasingly suffered from cracked chain stays. As the bike fell
apart,
the cheap generic spokes broke frequently and the RX-100 components
had
degraded to near uselessness.With patience and greasy hands at the
curbside,
I was able to keep up with replacing the breaking spokes for several
weeks,
but with each broken spoke I got a close-up reality check on how fast
the
chain stays were giving way. Despite my crunch budget as a student,
the
specter of catastrophic frame failure was not only enough for me to
keep my
speed below 20 mph, but also to fork over $1500 at the LBS for a new
bike. I
depend upon the bike for transportation, BRBR

ETC-ya know Dave, i like to read your posts but GEEZZZZZ, do ya need to include
all the asker's post?? Snippage!!!

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.