Old May 9th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
mtb Dad

Default Curious product lineups, Litespeed division

Off topic to the orignal post, but vis a vis aesthetics, I'm an old
guy who always thought 'level top tube, stem parallel, nice curve to
the fork', was sacred.

But I'm coming around to the semi sloping look, with stem, bar tops,
and brake lever tops all parallel. Not sure why it looks good, but
it's got to feel better than sliding my hands down the cinalli
campione del mundo's to dura ace 7402 levers and crushing my first
knuckle. Still working up to straight forks though. I swear I can
see my steel columbus forks flexing on bumps, which I kinda like, but
I know the engineers say otherwise.