Old July 19th 03, 11:44 AM
ctg

Default Blatant SPAM

"B. Sanders" wrote in message
news:I70Sa.95766$H17.28517@sccrnsc02...
"ctg" wrote in message

Forogt to say in my other post if you're in desperate financial staights

still have this laying in my closet...It's selling on the cheap

(because,
well, it's cheap oem) but it will get you on the trail again.

http://www.dirtragmag.com/forums/sho...=&threadid=979

That's a nice fork at a good price. Manitou's TPC Sport oil damping is
*much* better than no damping at all, which is what you get in most

low-end
forks.

If the bushings are still tight, and the stanchions aren't scored, this is

good deal for somebody. (I have seen this type of fork for slightly less

on
Ebay; but then you have to deal with Ebay, crazy-high shipping, snipe

bids,
etc.)

It looks a lot like my Manitou Magnum-R fork, and the specs appear to be
almost identical (travel, damping, adjustment).

-Barry

The stanchions are fine, I never took the boots off, and I never noticed
play in the bushings. I'd rather not ebay it, even though it often turns
into a seller's market. I saw some optimist trying to sell an sx for $100
with a buy-it-now option of $200, lol.

Chris