Old December 7th 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
yirgster

Default breathable/waterproof jacket

Thank you everyone for your responses!

I looked at them all. The kayaking suite listed for $1000! Could that have been a typo???

Was a little worried about the backpacking/hiking jackets wrt their cut for cycling.

Almost got the Sugoi Majik, suggested by datakoll, but instead discovered the Sugoi Hydrolite. $62.44 at amazon. Worn it a couple of times and I like it so far. Much too early for any more final judgment. It's light (150g?) but definitely not as light as the Adidas I had lost.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 6:52:34 PM UTC-8, datakoll wrote:
On Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:49:35 PM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:

?

http://www.kokatat.com/products/jack...reeze-men.html

http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/or...html?limit=all

http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/item/SUGXMMHN