Old September 23rd 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Default Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

Fazel wrote:
Critter,

Thanks for the information. Yeh if we had an informercial we would be
all set!

Maestro8,

I'm just doing a task that the company asked me to do. I went through
the threads that were posted before and really didnt have anything
useful, unfortunately.

I'll come up with a series of specific questions later on today that
will hopefully be what you are looking for. Just out of curiousity, any
suggestios on personal training forums?

This summer I did alot of Muni/trials. I have High Cholesterol, and
unicycling caused a Major drop. Would have been even moreso if I
unicycled instead of went to a computer camp. Unicycling also has a
Mental health aspect, when I muni I'm so focused, my problems slip
away!

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)