Old April 25th 04, 01:56 AM
R15757

Default ARRRRRGH

Jobst Brandt wrote:

That's a pretty broad brush you use without specifics. Wold you
clarify what it is in the the referenced FAQ that you find "bad
information". If not, then I take it you are just another disgruntled
sniper that arise here on occasion, usually under an alias. You
wouldn't want to be quoted to your face on this would you?

We've gone over this before. Quote this: You must let
the "glue" dry completely before applying the patch, as
directed in the REMA patch kit, which on step four of
the directions has a picture of a clock and the words
"min. 5 min." You contend that patches fail even when
they are applied correctly, if they are used
immediately after patching, and that is simply not the
case. In fact the REMA patches are a virtually fail-safe
method when used correctly, and the patched tube can
be used immediately after patching with no problems
whatsoever. Your patches are prone to failure for the
simple reason that you don't let the glue dry near long
enough before applying the patch.

Robert