Old July 20th 04, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default RR: De Bortoli Tour 17-18 July, D Grade.

jazmo Wrote:
Well done. I was hoping to be in the race, but then I had my
accident.........

What was the organisation of the race like. My understanding is that
the event has grown to become the biggest non UCI event in Victoria
which is pretty good. Would love to some day wear a yellow jersey on a
race like that.

I thought the organisation was excellent although they could have
provided better weather I shouldn't complain too much seeing as
the forecast included thunderstorms hail and snow whereas we hardly
even got rained on.

As for that yellow jersey - well train hard is all I can say, the
standard in every grade seemed very high indeed.

--
Unregistered