Old July 31st 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default bitter discussion

On Jul 30, 9:36 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jul 30, 3:56 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

Dumbass -

The OP of that thread is a self-righteous retard.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I passed that guy in the park! Combining the OP's logic with "Millar
Line" principles, I think that means I condone doping even more than
the guy wearing the jersey.

Seeing this post makes me happy I didn't yell "Non a la dopage!" when
I went by. The thought did cross my mind. I used to have a c.1994
Festina jersey which was always good for some fun on group rides.

Tomlinson, how do I recognize you in the park? We know some people in
common from Nerd Haven days.--Shayana Kadidal