Old January 28th 18, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Some lives matter. Some don't

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 11:14:12 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Personally I ride in groups of one as it eliminates the necessity of
paying attention to all the problems of riding in a peloton and just
roll along smelling the roses and watching the birds :-)

I ride in groups of one because nobody else in the county is both able
to ride twenty miles and content to do so at an average speed of 5
mph.

Riding more slowly than one's natural speed is almost as tiring as
riding faster than one is able. On foot, walking slowly is even more
tiring than walking fast, as anyone who has taken a toddler for a walk
can attest.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net