Old June 27th 04, 11:44 PM
TritonRider

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...un04/jun28news
This is pure, world class bovine made growth drug in my opinion.

And I quote!
"According to Godefroot, the decision was made in light of Evans'
injury-plagued season last year, notably his three collarbone fractures.
Leaving Evans out of the Tour was evidently a decision for Evans' own good.

"Evans is a strong climber," Godefroot commented on the team's website. "He
would of course be very important to us had we selected him, but we are
protecting Cadel by not including him in our line up for the Tour. Last year
Cadel had three serious crashes, breaking his collarbone each time.

"The first week of the Tour is going to be very hectic, therefore, the risk is
too great that Cadel might crash and be forced out of the Tour through injury,"
Godefroot explained.

We'll keep him out of the Tour, especially where Jan desperately needs helpers
of his type, because he might crash. They are worried about his performing in
what races after this?
This **** could've come from Michael Moore.
Bill C