Old October 11th 18, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default "torque wrench" pump/compressor

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 1:55:08 PM UTC-4, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Sir Ridesalot wrote:

You need to understand that a lot of your
"questions" sound suspiciously like trolling.
Why not get a GOOD book on bicycle repair and
learn the proper basic terminology and repair
methods? Plus, with a good book you'd have
the information at hand and not have to wait
for replies from here.

I don't "need" or "have" to do anything. I do
exactly what I want. Like now for example, what
I want to do is add you to my KILL file.
But don't worry, there are tons of negativistic
lamers there already to keep you company.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

That you're trolling is confirmed!