Old August 23rd 05, 10:21 AM
rob.northcott

Default 1000 miles: Britain's End to End

Cool! Good luck mate - I did it a few years ago on a bike (a very
scenic 1300 miles, 14 days) and had an excellent time. Actually,
thinking about it, it was 17 years ago now - eek, I'm older than I
thought It gets easier as you go on - partly because your legs
get used to it and partly because all the steepest (although not
highest) hills are in the first couple of days through Cornwall and
Devon. Don't be tempted, like I was, to ride along the coast road to
Bude through Widemouth Bay (1:3 hills down and up, rather slow progress
that morning!)

I like the idea of doing a long tour on a unicycle, but I really don't
like riding it on the road more than I have to - it's dangerous enough
on a bike

Rob

--
rob.northcott - Speed Freak (apparently)

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice