Old February 17th 08, 03:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:22:48 -0600, PatOConnell
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
So much for the alleged health benefits of mountain biking!

http://www.boiseweekly.com/mumble

He probably had more fun hiking and biking that you do, digging around
for articles like that and dreaming up mean spirited posts. The cycling
probably kept him alive longer that he would have if he sat home in
front of his TV (or for that matter, PC.)

I think your monomania and the apparent anxiety you show will eventually
kill you earlier than cycling would.

And no, I don't own a mountain bike or a road bike right now (I hike and
go caving), but maybe I should get one just to tick you off.

Thanks for demonstrating your intelligence.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande