Old February 21st 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:25:15 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers can't tell the truth.
--

Hmmm....humor me about what I am not speaking truthfully about? I am
straight up honest with my thoughts, I can be straight and say...yep.

Shuh as the previous sentence, for example.

Remember...figures
lie and liars figure! That's you...mr dietary lunchlady...can't deny
thost thing Mikey...and you know damn well you still use
fuel..etc...etc...just like everyone else. Difference is you get on
here and squawk like the little bitch you are without providing any
helpful info...NONE! not an ounce. You have tons of posts all pointing
to other people articles...etc...but nothing from your own mouth.
Because you don't have anything worthy to say.

And just where did I prove that Mt bikers lie? Once again...are you
making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker...I probably am more of an outdoorsman, naturalist,
ecologist...etc. than you ever will be and several on the lists can
vouch for that fact. Whoa...look out, a fact. something you're not
used to.

Ok...now for a one liner quip that doesn't counter anything I
say...because you can't and you can scream out as usual...
LIAR....NO FACTS YET... ETC...and the usual garbage that ****s out
your mouth.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande