Old February 21st 08, 01:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Feb 20, 11:34*pm, Tom Sherman
[...] Once again...are you

making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker[...]

You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

I think you are right Tom...and besides the pleasure of being able to
**** off Mikey.

Once again Mike...you're response says NOTHING. Where's your brilliant
articles...etc.? they don't exist. If they do...they copy other minds
and not you're own...You are a sheep. Let's hear it. Better yet...the
type of advocacy groups you support say a great deal about a person. I
can almost guarentee you which ones you belong to.