Old January 7th 04, 10:18 PM
Rick Onanian

Default Mystery Bikes

On 6 Jan 2004 20:14:39 -0800,
(Marian Rosenberg) wrote:
Except it isn't really a dump. I'm not sure what it is. It is a
place where you drop off trash and recyclables that are later moved to
other places, including actual dumps.

It's a "transfer station".

So, what do I have? And did I do a good job by breaking the rules and
snarfing these from the dump?

You've got a/some older bike[s], and you did a great job. I hate to
think of a bike being destroyed as garbage.

And, if I did a really good job in snarfing, which one should go back
to China with me and which one should stay at home (in the storage
room)?

Why are you asking us? Fix 'em enough to ride, and see which one you
like better. Maybe parts availability could be an issue, I don't
know, I've never been to China, but consider it; probably take
whichever is more standards-compliant.

-M

--
Rick Onanian