Old August 10th 09, 05:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Opus[_2_]

Default Does riding a bicycle cause impotence?

On Aug 9, 6:35 pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Aug 9, 2:27 pm, Norman wrote:

On Aug 9, 1:31 pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:

You know, rumors abound

You know, based on the 6 (six) boners I had (and
subsequently relieved) before breakfast, I would
say: most certainly!

So the rumors are true or not.

Population control would be good, but not lack of excitement.

Well, since one of the groups you posted this to was
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent I would say we as a group don't have that
problem That's one of the many joys of the recumbent platform, the
only thing preventing us from having sex is lack of energy after the
many long rides we take and lack of a willing partner (especially if
she was riding with on those long rides).

We WILL take over the world as we live longer iand/i retain the
ability to reproduce